- Always: Meaning Through Transcendence in "The Time Traveler's Wife," by Audrey Niffenggenegger
- All I Ever Wanted: Yearning and Acceptance in Midnight in Paris," by Woody Allen
- The Girl Who Dealt with Trauma: Lisbeth Salander and the Familial System that Shaped Her in "The Millennium Trilogy," by Stieg Larson
- He Said She Said − or Didn't: Couple Disconnect in "Rebecca," by Daphne du Maurier
- 'Till Death Do Us Part: Long-Term Relationships That Don't Make Sense
- Still in the Running: Geriatric Myths Reversed in "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel"
- Down to the Bone: Loss, Hope, and Transcendence in "The Lovely Bones," by Alice Sebold